Appropriately named after the world’s fourth highest mountain, this sturdy wool shirt is designed to have your back on exceptionally cold weekends.
- Pointed collar with button closure
- Suede elbow patch
- Full button up front placket
- Two front flap pockets with button closure
- 2 button adjustable cuffs
- Natural Corozo buttons throughout
- Curved hemline
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Lay flat to dry
- Do not iron
- 80% recycled polyester, made with recycled water bottles
- 20% wool, a natural and renewable resource (since sheep are shorn annually). Since wool is biodegradable, it’s much gentler to the environment than oil-based synthetics.
- 100% leather suede elbow patches
- Corozo buttons are carved from the Tagua nut and are 100% natural
For every product sold, United By Blue removes one pound of trash from our world's oceans and waterways.